We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
- Our name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your mobile number
We will not, without your express consent use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below –
- In relation to the ordering, sale, and delivery of Goods
- To contact you regarding current or new Goods or services or any other goods offered by us (unless you have given us approval).
- To inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us (unless you have given us approval).
- Disclose your personal information to anybody
- Treat your personal information as strictly confidential
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage
- Provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details.
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure, or processing of your personal information.
Tactical Balance does not have access to credit details.
Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128-bit Secure Socket layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.